Thursday, July 28, 2011

BELIEF, is Key!

Subject: Belief
In order for individuals to successful, the following progressive levels of belief must be developed. Even if new team members are not consciously aware of it, they are developing answers to the following questions. As a leader, it is imperative that you must be patient while this conviction and belief are being developed.
*What do I believe about the company I have affiliated with?
*What do I believe about the products/services we represent? If you are not using the product line or service your company offers how do you expect others to believe in you?  You must be a product of the products.
*What do I believe about network marketing as a business/marketing strategy?
*What will others believe about this industry and the company and products I represent?
*What do I believe about the compensation potential in this endeavor?
*Do I believe someone could succeed in this company if they worked hard, consistently, and did not quit?
*Do I believe that I will work this business hard, consistently and not quit?
*Do I believe I can succeed in this business?
*Do I believe I WILL succeed in this business?
*Do I believe in myself?
As a person who has been with the same company for 11 years I "KNOW" belief is the key.  Being persistent and not letting others steal your focus will develop as your belief grows.
 There are “Three Fuels” that drive each one of us. 
 Enthusiasm – Fuel #1 is a good fuel for brief sprints, 
 Commitment – Fuel #2 is a good fuel for running intermediate races and
 Conviction – Fuel #3 is the only fuel that sustains people for a marathon.

Source, Success Factory

Linda Blanco/ Founder
GreenMindedTeam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment