Saturday, November 26, 2011

Advertising Suggestions from Melissa!, Thanks!!!

Hey Guys,

It's been a pretty good morning over here and I wanted to let you know what I am doing in case you want to try it for yourselves.


I posted 3 ads on craigslist this morning and so far, 7 people have emailed me, 2 have called and I currently have 3 appointments set. Hopefully the 6 appointments I haven't set will be scheduled this afternoon. The people that have emailed me have asked for more info. I have simply replied with my website link telling them to take a look, we need representatives and if they have further interest, let me know so we can schedule a phone appointment.

Below are the craigslist ads I posted. Should you choose to post similar ads in the same city and state I have, I suggest listing in a different category. If you list in the same category, maybe just change up the wording in the title/ad a bit so they don't look completely the same.

atlanta craigslist > otp east > for sale / wanted > baby & kid stuff

All Natural, Green Products (Nationwide)

Have you gone green already or are you thinking of doing so? Have you rid your home of harmful chemicals in order to protect your children? Are you aware of how damaging toxins in the products you use can be to your health and the health of your family? Did you know buying green products can actually save you money? Did you know buying green products can actually make you money?

Please call or email me for more info. Since they won't let me post a website here, email me to request the website address and I will reply with the URL.
Melissa Peterson
678-658-6078

atlanta craigslist > otp east > community > childcare

What's Your Backup Plan? (Nationwide)

What would you do if you lost your job tomorrow? Did you know that 70% of people who filed bankruptcy could have avoided doing so with an extra $300 a month? If you have a job you love, but could make an extra $500 a month on the side, do you realize if you banked that, in ten years you'd have over $60,000?

Have you switched your home over from using harmful chemicals to using safe, all natural, green products? Have you ever looked at what is in the chemicals in your home and how they can effect you and your family? What if you could switch to green products and save money? What if you could switch, making your home safer and also make money?

Please contact me for more info. Since I can't post my website address here, just email me and I will send you the web address. You can certainly call me as well.
Melissa Peterson
678-658-6078

atlanta craigslist > otp east > gigs > domestic gigs

Real Work For Real Pay (Nationwide)

Please contact me if you are looking to make some extra money or for a full time income. If you are currently working, but want to start something on the side as a backup plan or just for savings, let me know. My company has a place for everyone.
Since I can't post the website here, just email me and I will send it to you. You can certainly call me as well. This is not a salary position, but it is real work for real pay. When you put in the time, you really reap the rewards. Non-traditional business are growing as they give people flexibility. Our company is debt free and has continued to grow year after year even with the economy the way it is.

Melissa Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment