Saturday, November 26, 2011

Who Do You Know?

Team, sending this out after an overview is a great way to get referrals. I like to also send it out periodically to get referrals from my customers.


Thank you again for taking the time to learn about Melaleuca!
Perhaps as you watched the overview you had people come to mind that would love to hear about Melaleuca THE Wellness Company. People with young ones who are concerned about dangerous products in their home. Or maybe people who care about health and use supplements to build their immune system. Maybe it is someone is needs and income!!
WHO DO YOU KNOW?
Write down their names and lets invite them to view an overview OR
send them my way and I will contact them for an overview!
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON!
Living healthy,

No comments:

Post a Comment